Both men and women are looking for a good stretch mark treatment.
It is estimated 90% of pregnant women, 70% of adolescent females, and 40% of adolescent males have stretch marks on their body.
Stretch marks are a form of scarring that occur when the skin is abnormally stretched and expanded in a very short period of time. They appear when the skin fails to bounce back. Abnormal stretching causes the skin’s support structure of collagen and elastin to break down or rupture.
A stretch mark treatment that’s making stretch marks a thing of the past
The active ingredient in the stretch mark treatment Regu-Stretch consists of the synthetic peptide Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 with Panthenol and an organic Marrubium extract. Their combined properties supports the structure of skin under tension as well as reducing existing stretch marks.
Unique product features:
- Regu-Stretch is a complex designed to help prevent or repair all types of stretch marks during and after mechanical stretching.
- The unique combination protects skin from tissue degradation and reduces inflammation.
- Regu-Stretch has a positive effect on collagen levels.
- Regu-Stretch supports healing by the growth of epithelium over a denuded or damaged surface.
- Helps prevent stretch marks from occurring.
- Helps restore the appearance of stretch marks.
- Visible results in as little as 2 months.
- Improves skin firmness, smoothness and elasticity.
- Anti-stretch marks and anti-striae treatments.
- Body contour remodelling products for adolescent skin.
- Firming, moisturizing and anti-cellulite products.
- Treatment for fine lines and wrinkles.
How does Regu-Stretch work?
Before stretch marks occur there are several stages of inflammation and skin matrix degradation reactions. Regu-stretch attacks these stages in this process and stops them from happening.
To prevent the appearance of stretch marks, interventions are required at multiple levels of the cascade.
REGU-STRETCH down regulates the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines and collagen-degrading enzymes (Matrix MetalloProteinases, MMPs).
Application of REGU-STRETCH helps protect the skin against the consequences of stretching and supports the healing process, leaving skin looking healthier and smoother.
See the effects of Regu-Stretch below. Here are the results of an in vivo clinical study, on female volunteers, over the course of 3 months:
Content and images courtesy of DSM.